Friday 18 November 2011

Contents Page Images


.

ADELE - This is an image I took when I went to see Adele. To make it into a circle shape I used the stamp tool to get rid of the microphones and cameras. I then used the rubber tool to rub out most of the image and make a faded circle shape around the silhouette



LEXY LAWS - This is an image of my friend Alex who is featuring in my magazine. To make the image look more professional I decided to cut out the background as it shows a house, so I used the magic wand tool and the rubber tool.

.













TINIE TEMPAH - This, like the image of Adele, was one I took at a gig. I really liked this image but there were a few items obstructing the image. For example, there were two hands in the way which I needed to get rid of. I used the stamp tool to replicate certain areas of the image and repeat them. I also had to cut out and duplicate one of the bursts of fire because it was originally covered by one of the hands

No comments:

Post a Comment